Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Simplicity Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 1 Coronation Point, Coronation Street, Stockport, SK5 7WZ. Our company registration number is 1157363registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Competition Terms & Conditions
This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families. One entry per person. The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet. Entries must be on the coupon provided (or whichever means of entry form provided). It cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged. Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Offer open to orders delivered to UK addresses only. Two free patterns will come from the selection of 8 patterns pictured and supplied at random. Purchases of more than two patterns will receive a maximum of two free patterns in any one order. Any purchased patterns to be returned must include the free patterns. Postage and packing costs apply, as outlined on Simplicity’s website but the free patterns will not be included. The free pattern promotion is only valid from www.simplicitynewlook.com and cannot be redeemed from any other stockists or online retailers. No cash alternatives will be offered. This is a limited offer and maybe withdrawn at any time.