Bring a little fun into your kitchen with this vintage tea towel featuring the phrase “Cooking? Now why would I do a thing like that?” As well as looking great, it’s the perfect comeback when you’re asked to cook after a long day!
Dimensions: 21.5” x 28”/54.6cm x 71cm.
Includes: 1 vintage tea towel.
The tea towel features original vintage artwork by Simplicity and pairs perfectly with the Jealous tea towel.
Click here to browse more vintage gifts.
- Orders are despatched within 3-4 days of placing of the order, except for weekends and bank-holidays.
- For the UK, allow 3- 5 working days for despatch.
- For non-UK please allow 28 working days for receipt of goods.
- UK 1st Class post £1.50
- on orders under £25.00
- FREE delivery for orders over £25.00
EUROPE (incl. Eire)
- 1 pattern £2.50 Per additional pattern
- £1.00 REST OF WORLD 1 pattern £3.70
- Per additional pattern £1.50
Australia & New Zealand
Charges as per local rates Carriage charges for other items can be viewed at checkout and are calculated by weight. VAT VAT is included in all prices.
All promotions featured on this website are exclusive and cannot be applied or combined with any other promotional offers in stores, catalogues, or magazines.
How to Reach Us
Email our Customer Services Department at [email protected] Tel: +44 (0)344 880 1263 Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 4.45pm GMT Friday 9.00am to 2.00pm GMT.