The essential reference for all home sewers
Hard back and ring bound for easy use
# Understanding patterns - choose the perfect pattern with confidence
# Buyer's Guide - covering fabric and notions, sewer's tools, sewing machines and work stations
# A perfect fit - advice on taking body measurements and adjusting patterns
# Sewing techniques - how to get the most from your pattern
# Sewing on special fabrics - working with difficult fabrics such as denim, satin, fleece or lace
# Patternless Projects - four easy-to-make projects that don't require a pattern
# Glossary of terms
Special price - while stocks last!
- Orders are despatched within 3-4 days of placing of the order, except for weekends and bank-holidays.
- For the UK, allow 3- 5 working days for despatch.
- For non-UK please allow 28 working days for receipt of goods.
- UK 1st Class post £1.50
- on orders under £25.00
- FREE delivery for orders over £25.00
EUROPE (incl. Eire)
- 1 pattern £2.50 Per additional pattern
- £1.00 REST OF WORLD 1 pattern £3.70
- Per additional pattern £1.50
Australia & New Zealand
Charges as per local rates Carriage charges for other items can be viewed at checkout and are calculated by weight. VAT VAT is included in all prices.
All promotions featured on this website are exclusive and cannot be applied or combined with any other promotional offers in stores, catalogues, or magazines.
How to Reach Us
Email our Customer Services Department at [email protected] Tel: +44 (0)344 880 1263 Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 4.45pm GMT Friday 9.00am to 2.00pm GMT.