It’s that time of year again. With 2018 just around the corner, we’re taking stock and thinking about some New Year’s Resolutions.
Here are five resolutions that some stitchers made for 2017 – did you try any of these?
- Reorganise your workspace was one from The Dutch Label Shop. We’re sure a lot of people are familiar with this one – perhaps 2018 is finally the year to nail it!
- Guthrie and Ghani’s Lauren said that completing unfinished projects was top of her list.
- Burda style listed discovering new sewing shops amongst their resolutions. A great idea – who knows what new and exciting fabric could be awaiting?
- Pocket for Sweets said that a coat was on their to-do list – a great one to try if you haven’t before!
- And finally, Sew Confident listed tips on how to actually keep New Year’s Resolutions, including making time, staying positive and finding a friend to support you.
How about you? Do you have any stitchy New Year’s Resolutions? We’d love to hear. Share with us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.