Vintage 1960s simple-to-make dress for Misses and Petites has a lowered neckline, back zipper closing, full gathered skirt, and self-fabric or purchased belt. Views A and B are collarless and have above-elbow-length set-in sleeves with a self-fabric ruffle at the lower edge. View A has self-fabric skirt trim. View B sleeves have heavy lace trim. View C is sleeveless with two-piece contrasting collar and ribbon bow.
- Orders are despatched within 3-4 days of placing of the order, except for weekends and bank-holidays.
- For the UK, allow 3- 5 working days for despatch.
- For non-UK please allow 28 working days for receipt of goods.
- UK 1st Class post £1.50
- on orders under £25.00
- FREE delivery for orders over £25.00
EUROPE (incl. Eire)
- 1 pattern £2.50 Per additional pattern
- £1.00 REST OF WORLD 1 pattern £3.70
- Per additional pattern £1.50
Australia & New Zealand
Charges as per local rates Carriage charges for other items can be viewed at checkout and are calculated by weight. VAT VAT is included in all prices.
All promotions featured on this website are exclusive and cannot be applied or combined with any other promotional offers in stores, catalogues, or magazines.
How to Reach Us
Email our Customer Services Department at [email protected] Tel: +44 (0)344 880 1263 Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 4.45pm GMT Friday 9.00am to 2.00pm GMT.