Vintage 1960's reproduction of original pattern and sewing instructions. One yard apron plus mitts. Simple to Make apron has tie ends gathered to fit waistband. Tie ends are tied in a bow in back. View 1 has a contrasting patch pocket and mitt potholders trimmed with bias fold tape. One row of rick rack detail apron. Two patch pockets, each of a different color, are outlined with rick rack in view 2. View 3 is interestingly trimmed with braid. Ribbon and bow trim is featured in view 4. Simplicity vintage pattern. Sewing instructions and list of supplies available in English only.
- Orders are despatched within 3-4 days of placing of the order, except for weekends and bank-holidays.
- For the UK, allow 3- 5 working days for despatch.
- For non-UK please allow 28 working days for receipt of goods.
- UK 1st Class post £1.50
- on orders under £25.00
- FREE delivery for orders over £25.00
EUROPE (incl. Eire)
- 1 pattern £2.50 Per additional pattern
- £1.00 REST OF WORLD 1 pattern £3.70
- Per additional pattern £1.50
Australia & New Zealand
Charges as per local rates Carriage charges for other items can be viewed at checkout and are calculated by weight. VAT VAT is included in all prices.
All promotions featured on this website are exclusive and cannot be applied or combined with any other promotional offers in stores, catalogues, or magazines.
How to Reach Us
Email our Customer Services Department at [email protected] Tel: +44 (0)344 880 1263 Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 4.45pm GMT Friday 9.00am to 2.00pm GMT.